Tips & Tricks
When removing your lashes from the plastic packaging please ensure to be gentle so that you do not tear the lash. Our lashes are delicately handcrafted so it is important you do not yank the strip using your hands. Ensure you start from one end of the lash using a pair of tweezers, slowly making your way to the other end until the lash has peeled off the packaging.
1) When sizing the lash to your eye, hold it up over your lid to measure the length and determine how much of the lash needs to be snipped.
2) Once you've measured the lash to your eye, take the lash off your eyelid and snip the outer edge (we recommend snipping the outer edge as opposed to the inner to avoid impacting the lash style).
3) Squeeze less than a pea sized amount of lash adhesive (check our FAQ page for recommended glue) on the back of your hand and use a cotton Q-tip to apply a thin layer of glue to the lash strip. It is important to note that you don't drown the strip lash in glue as it'll take a lot longer to dry and will be a lot harder to stick.
4) Wait at least 30-60 seconds (or until the glue is tacky) and apply by using a pair of tweezers, holding the lash from the middle.
5) Once you've placed the middle of the lash as close to your lash line as possible, use your tweezers to place the outer edge down and hold for at least 5 seconds to allow the lash to adhere.
6) Use your tweezers to press and hold down the inner edge of the lash and make sure your eye is not watering as it may affect the adhesion.
Use an oil-free makeup remover on a cotton pad and apply it to your eye for ten seconds. This will loosen the adhesion and will make removing the lash from your eye safer and easier. Peel the lash gently off your eye and use the makeup remover on the cotton pad to clean up any excess glue on your eyelashes.
To preserve the longevity of your lashes please gently remove all excess lash glue from your lashes before storing them back in their plastic container. You can do this by gently peeling the glue off your lashes using your fingers. Please make sure not to yank on the strip too hard when peeling the excess glue to avoid tearing the lash.
We recommend returning your lash back to it's original plastic packaging to retain the curl.